Page/Standard Bearer Acceptance Form
In accepting our invitation your family has committed to abide by the following agreement.
- Secrecy is imperative. Details should not be revealed to anyone. It is best not to discuss this with other family members until absolutely necessary.
- Page must be enrolled in at least 2nd or 3rd grade in the fall of 2018.
- Standard Bearer must be in age range of 12-14 years old.
- Page/Standard Bearer family must understand that he or she is accepting the obligation to attend all fittings, rehearsals and functions regardless of other conflicts or inconveniences.
- It is absolutely necessary to be on time for all events.
- Page/Standard Bearer should understand that he or she has been chosen to represent his or her family and the invitation is intended to honor his or her family for their community service. Appropriate behavior is expected.
- Page/Standard Bearer and parents are expected to attend the Royal Court Brunch, July 29, 2018. This will include photos before the Brunch.
- It is understood that there is a financial commitment of $1,500 Page or $1,200 Standard Bearer.
We accept your invitation to participate in the 2018 Aksarben Ball. We understand the honor and the time commitment, and we agree to attend all of the fittings, rehearsals and functions regardless of other conflicts or inconveniences.
Please enter your names in the box below. By doing so you are hereby certifying that you are indeed the Court Member or their parent signing this form.
Please note: By clicking the Submit button below, your IP Address will be recorded and this provides a means to verify your identity.