Escort Acceptance Form
In accepting our invitation, your family has committed to abide by the following agreement.
- Escort must be 21 years of age by Thursday, October 17, 2019.
- Escort must not become formally engaged until after the Ball, October 19, 2019.
- Escort must attend all fittings, rehearsals and functions regardless of other conflicts or inconveniences.
- Escort must be in Omaha by 10 a.m. Thursday, October 17th, through the conclusion of the Ball on Saturday, October 19th. During this time members of the Royal Court will be involved with rehearsals, social events and other Ball-related activities. Please understand that this three-day commitment is MANDATORY and that it is necessary to be on time to all appointments and events.
- Escort should understand that he has been chosen to represent his family and the invitation is intended to honor his family for their community service. Appropriate behavior is expected.
Escorts and parents are expected to attend the Royal Court Welcome Weekend, July 27-28, 2019. The weekend will include: welcome party, brunch, photos, parent/daughter informational meeting and possible gown fitting.
- It is understood that there is a financial commitment of $1,750. Please note: In the event that an Escort is unable to fulfill his obligation and withdraws from participation, no refunds will be remitted after June 30, 2019.
- SECRECY is imperative. Details should not be revealed to anyone. It is best not to discuss this with other family members until absolutely necessary.
I accept your invitation to participate in the 2019 Aksarben Ball. I understand the honor and the time commitment, and I agree to attend all of the fittings, rehearsals and functions regardless of other conflicts or inconveniences.
Please enter your names in the box below. By doing so you are hereby certifying that you are indeed the Court Member or their parent signing this form.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking the Submit button below, your IP Address will be recorded and this provides a means to verify your identity.