Apply to Ag Leaders Scholarship
The Aksarben Foundation provides one-time awards of $2,000 for Aksarben Stock Show participants with a demonstrated career interest in agriculture and related fields or professional careers in rural communities. Financial need will be considered, but not required. If an applicant wishes to have financial need considered, a Student Aid Report (SAR) must be submitted. Are you an Ag Scholarship Recipient? Continue with your registration at the bottom of this page.
If you can answer yes to the following statements, you are eligible for this scholarship:
- I am a High School Senior, graduating in the Spring of 2020.
- I am planning to attend a fully accredited 2 or 4 year college/university in the Fall of 2020.
- I have participated in Aksarben Stock Show for 3 years or more.
- I have never participated in the Aksarben Buyer’s Club Purple Ribbon Auction.
- I have never been disqualified for any reason from the Aksarben Stock Show.
- I understand I am only eligible for one $2,000 scholarship award.