Aksarben Stock Show Scholarship Agreement
As a recipient, I represent and agree to abide by the rules set forth relating to the receipt of the Aksarben Stock Show Scholarship. Read the following carefully and thoroughly regarding the stipulations.
- The Aksarben Stock Show Scholarship may be used for tuition, student and course fees, books, room and/or board (institution owned housing only). Scholarship checks will be payable directly to the school.
- Scholarship money will not be paid directly to the recipient. A scholarship valued at less than $2,000 the entire amount will be paid in one check to the institution. A scholarship valued at $2,000 and more the amount will be divided on the institution’s number of years for graduation, i.e. two (2) payments for a two-year school and four (4) payments for a four-year school. This applies to the cumulative amount of scholarship dollars awarded from the Aksarben Foundation.
- The scholarship is NOT renewable and cannot be transferred to another individual.
- If I decide to transfer schools at mid-term or conclusion of a year, I must notify the Aksarben Foundation prior to the transfer and as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to transfer scholarship money from one school to the other if necessary.
- I attest to the fact that I am a United States citizen.
- Submit by May 1 the name and address of the post-secondary institution to Aksarben Foundation and Student ID number if available. At this time any other information changes should be reported to the Aksarben Foundation.
- I understand, if for any reason, the representations I have made herein to the Aksarben Foundation are not correct or met, my rights to any remaining scholarship funds may be terminated by the decision of the Aksarben Foundation.
Scholarship Recipient Information
Continue your acceptance using the two forms below. First, download and print the W-9 form. Fill out and scan. You will upload this completed form in the Scholarship Agreement Form above.