Aksarben Stock Show Scholarship Agreement
As a recipient, I represent and agree to abide by the rules set forth relating to the receipt of the Aksarben Stock Show Scholarship. Read the following carefully and thoroughly regarding the stipulations.
- The Aksarben Stock Show Scholarship may be used for tuition, student and course fees, books, room and/or board (institution owned housing only). Scholarship checks will be payable directly to the school.
- Scholarship money will not be paid directly to the recipient. A scholarship valued at less than $2,000 the entire amount will be paid in one check to the institution. A scholarship valued at $2,000 and more the amount will be divided on the institution’s number of years for graduation, i.e. two (2) payments for a two-year school and four (4) payments for a four-year school. This applies to the cumulative amount of scholarship dollars awarded from the Aksarben Foundation.
- The scholarship is NOT renewable and cannot be transferred to another individual.
- If I decide to transfer schools at mid-term or conclusion of a year, I must notify the Aksarben Foundation prior to the transfer and as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to transfer scholarship money from one school to the other if necessary.
- I attest to the fact that I am a United States citizen.
- Submit by May 1 the name and address of the post-secondary institution to Aksarben Foundation and Student ID number if available. At this time any other information changes should be reported to the Aksarben Foundation.
- I understand, if for any reason, the representations I have made herein to the Aksarben Foundation are not correct or met, my rights to any remaining scholarship funds may be terminated by the decision of the Aksarben Foundation.